Tuesday 13 March 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #263 - Sketch

Hey!

This month our hostess is Fiona and she started things off with a fun colour combo last week and HERE this week has this super sketch to inspire your CAS card making...




So many wonderful ideas sprung to mind when I sat down to create my card, this sketch has so many options. However, this is how I decided to use it...




I decided to make a one layer card and I also wanted to join in on the current challenge over at AAA Cards HERE, who's current challenge is ombré. 




Life is a Song is one of the February 2018 Release clear stamp sets that I didn't give much inky love to, so I thought I would use it. I used my MISTI to stamp the ombré diagonal lines in opposing corners and also to stamp the ombré music sentiment.




Super simple from me today, but I hope I have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Bev, lovely sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love your colour choice. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Super ombré and beautiful colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design for this gorgeous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Bev! The ombre on the sentiment is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the ombre on your stripes and your sentiment, Bev! Your card is a super-creative take on the sketch! hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how all of your ombre' elements coordinate, Bev. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, but smart and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the corners with ombre look, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the soft color scheme and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated