Saturday 10 June 2017

DT Inspiration - Something Sweet

Hi there friends, I'm here with a little Design Team inspiration post for you and I'm combining this card with the latest challenge over at Less is More too. It's our ONE layer week with a 'Sweet' theme and these gorgeous cupcakes jumped out of my stash and begged me to include them!


How could I resist! My card involves some masking, first with the front cake, then the rear one then both while I inked through a Concentric Grid stencil by My Favourite Things. I used Delicata Gold ink for the stencilling but sadly the shimmer isn't very noticeable on the photograph. The other inks are Altenew and I simply had to add some sparkle with glossy accents to my sprinkles and glamour dust to the icing. 

The 'with cake' sentiment is from the 'Celebrate with Cake' set and the 'Celebrate' from All Occasion Sentiments #6

If you'd like play along at Less is More this week then you have until Friday, 16th June at 10pm BST to link up and don't forget it's a CLEAN & SIMPLE challenge and this week your card must be on ONE layer only to be eligible for the showCASe or monthly prizes.



Thanks so much for calling by today and hope you like my sparkling cupcakes.

Have a good day and I hope you fit some crafting into it.

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. YUM! Your cupcakes look scrumptious in these colours Sarah and WOW! What a fabulous one layer card. You have achieved wonderful dimension and the sentiment combo is so fun too. A wonderful showcase and inspiring use of Uniko products. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous OLCAS card, Sarah. Those cupcakes look delicious. Love the concentric circle background. Highlights the sweet cupcakes beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tooth tingling in seeing your scrumptious card...and the fact that it's one layer adds to the impact! Love the Uniko sets you've highlighted; added to my wish list!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. My favourite type of cupcake - calorie free! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated