Friday 5 May 2017

Introducing... Pure Florals: Lily

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the May product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 4 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

On Wednesday HERE we introduced 2 new Background Block clear stamps and yesterday HERE we introduced a new clear stamp set called Happy Succulents. Be sure to pop by and hop along with the team!

Today we are introducing an addition to the Pure Florals clear stamp set range, Pure Florals: Lily. I LOVE Lilies and they seem to be a popular trend this year as I have spotted quite a few in various styles around the industry. This set like previous Pure Florals stamp sets was designed from a drawing I did whilst at Uni...




As you can see in the drawing my Lily is assembled and I have designed the set in a way that you can assemble to Lily and use all the floral images together or to use them singly. I've also added some really useful 'thinking of you' and 'sympathy' sentiments in a trendy font.

This is all the Lily stamps used to recreate the drawing above, the piece of paper it is stamped on is 17 x 21 cm...




That's all I am sharing here today, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)




CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley




CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey




CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the three others we have introduced this week will be available HERE for you to purchase TOMORROW Saturday 6th May at 9am GMT.

They will also be available to purchase at Happy Stampers Festival if you are attending! I look forward to seeing you if you are and I will also be demoing the new release along with some of my favourites ;)

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 1 & 2nd May, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 3rd -5th May, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 6th May 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on this new clear stamp set :)

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, absolutely beautiful! Bev, you are sheer talent ... I might just need this!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've visited most of your design team posts and I know that I do need this stamp set!! Your pure florals range is stunning and this new addition is no exception! Brilliant! And your design team rock!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lilies.
    This will go on my wish
    list.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful flower ⚘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your university-days lily has been transformed into a stamp that is absolutely x a zillion gorgeous! I used to have tiger lilies in my yard, years ago, and oh, how I loved them! Lilies, in any colour, make my heart smile! Off to see the dazzles that await with this set....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated